Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Kate. Need I say anything more?
Riding in the Lance Armstrong Ride for the Roses Cancer Fundraiser this Sunday in Austin. It'd be great if you could flip 5 or 10 bucks to the cause at
Really excited to ride and to hang out with mom and sis!
Oh yeah, interview tomorrow with Deloitte and Friday with McKinsey. Next week I interview with Intel (where I am the only non-indian white male interviewing) and Amazon. Say a prayer. Kid needs a J-O-B.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
This past week has been a little rough. But this morning's inbox made up for that. Kate Beckinsale, my #1 Hollywood crush, is Esquire's Sexiest Woman of the Year.
She's an absolute dream.
I raced my first cross on Sunday. It was very cool. I finally got my ebay bike up and running.
The course was insane climbing followed by more insane downhills. There were so many braking bumps that it was simply a survival of the person who crashed the least. There were so many crashes, it looked like a muddy buddy run. If I would have had any sense about me, I would have just ridden the full suspension mtn bike. I had fun though.
There were the usual banter fans. This one guy put a dollar in a beer bottle and he only let you grab it if you were going fast (more likely to crash). I definitely saw at least 4 boomer crashes there. What fun.
I am taking some time off from training so dont expect to see too many results this cross season. I just want to have fun.
I am riding 100 miles for the Lance Armstrong Foundation 2 weeks from Sunday. I would very much appreciate any donation that you can muster. You can donate here:
Cancer is a funny thing. It can strike at any time. My roommate lost his mother last week to colon cancer. She only started complaining of pain in Aug. Then, in just a few short weeks, she is gone. My life is so busy with MBA-land, looking for a job, and trying to do as much as possible, I am happy that I am able to get away for a couple days to pay my respects, raise some cash for cancer survivorship, and just think about how fortunate I am to have my health.
Be thankful for your health today.
Monday, October 5, 2009
- ► 2010 (116)
- Wordle what?
- 100 miles. 86 degrees. $3million plus raised fro...
- About to get my 100 mike Ride for the Roses on for...
- At the airport, headed to Austin. 100 miles for l...
- Esquire Wednesday
- Just got crushed on a pretty simple case. Good pr...
- Chicago was great. Back to the bay meow
- Went to SRAM Corp yestday. In Chicago for MBA Vet...
- Velonews just crushed any hopes of being asleep be...
- Kid feeels like he is I. Thailand
- Burned two dirt hot laps at tamarancho with Jordan...
- For some reason, can't get to bed before 1. More ...
- Boom! 1st vets club meeting in the bag. Awesome t...
- Great discussion at facebook about the intersectio...
- Esquire Tuesday
- Ari Gold: "you're finally a real asian, err agent...
- Great discussions bout the Haas vets club this am....
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2008 (196)