Friday, April 23, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Thanks to Pouncy for hooking me up with this sweet telemetry. He took my SRM power data, coupled it to his Garmin Edge 705 and helmet camera. Wow. How cool is this?
I am easily discerned as the largest rider in the group. Elliot Craddock is easy to spot in the light blue Garmin kit. If you turn up your volume, you can hear me talk to Dave about being on youtube and talking about how good I look.
This kind of thing is one of the reasons I love racing. Look at how far home production has come with relatively inexpensive equipment.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
- First ride in a bentley. Holla
- Diablo 65 miles last night, tamarancho mtn ride at...
- Got an extra tix to facebook f8 party tonight. Hi...
- I love sea otter. Riding is cool but Camping near...
- First Crit of the Year Telemetry!
- Prime and 12th today in my first crit of the year....
- Met both Steve Peat and Greg Minaar last night--bo...
- Let me clarify, I looked down and saw 400 watts at...
- Diablo is still a hard climb for 200 lb ers. Just...
- Congratulations to steve and Jess on their pending...
- Very happy that my first race of the year is a mtn...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2009 (213)
- ► 2008 (196)