Friday, October 5, 2007

LIVESTRONG FUNDRAISER RIDE!!!!



SPONSOR ME ON MY 100 MILE RIDE FOR CANCER FUNDRAISER

I know that most recognize the fact that Lance won 7 tours. HOwever, most people do not know that Lance spends near all of his time fundraising for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

I am very fortunate that Carolyn and Lips donated a travel voucher for me to go Austin and ride in the Lance Armstrong Ride for the Roses. Please Donate anything you can by clicking on the link below. Its a tax writeoff! You'll feel better about yourself!

I am leaving on Friday the 12th, will meet up with Chris Brianas, and ride 100miles on Sunday. Chris is a cancer survivor and a classmate of mine. Just seeing him ride makes this entire cause worthwhile. Please donate!

Please CLICK HERE to sponsor my 100 mile ride and DONATE!!!!

No comments: