Thursday, December 3, 2009
Google Interview Completed, now the waiting game
I found this and absolutely loved it. FIX IT! Crawl down to the end of the tunnel, and FIX IT! (skip to 2:10 to listen to FIX IT!)
Interviews went ok. The first interviewer was mechanical and procedural. She didnt seem impressed that I used to land planes on boats or that I have a maverick 150mm travel fork on my "all-mtn" bike. Its hard to impress everyone all the time....
I found out that dylancasey.com of USPS fame is now a product manager at Google. I figure if a guy that used to ride bikes for a living works for Google, I should be qualified (Disclaimer: he was national TT champ and rode the classics, I just upgraded to Cat2)
- ► 2010 (116)
- Gotta wash the phantom
- Oh, wick is coming out for training camp slash nye...
- Great week in Houston. Good to hang with the fam....
- Christmas Day Rider
- Avatar is bananas. Go see it
- Merry Christmas and Cyclocross
- Flip, flip, flipadelphia
- Converting my cross wheels to tubeless. Yeah! No...
- Great time in Seattle. Time to head back to the b...
- Just walked into a strip mall bar for a alumni ch ...
- Army/Navy football today in Seatlle with the Amazo...
- 75% complete with my MBA
- Spent my morn breaking ice puddles with my new pin...
- Tim Hurson's Think Better was a decent read attem...
- At HP HQ with Haas@Work making these guys money
- Google Interview Completed, now the waiting game
- Say a prayer, interviewing at google today. Plus ...
- Reverse Sampson
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2008 (196)