Tuesday, December 1, 2009
No-Shave November almost killed me. This morning I woke up and just couldnt take it any more. I had to shave. I've never had more than 10 days growth in my adult life. This month was absolutely silly. I looked silly, felt silly, and itched like silly.
I was supposed to auction off my beard for charity. But there were 67 other guys doing the same thing this afternoon. I just dont have the time to sit and let that event transpire. Too much to do this week.
Also, I am 99% sure that the beard was some kind of reverse sampson occurrence. I couldnt concentrate all month. I wasnt that fast on the bike. We lost in the 1st round of our intramural basketball tournament. However, I did get a full time job offer with Amazon. So how do I explain that?
Big interview this Thursday. Please say a prayer for me!
- ► 2010 (116)
- Gotta wash the phantom
- Oh, wick is coming out for training camp slash nye...
- Great week in Houston. Good to hang with the fam....
- Christmas Day Rider
- Avatar is bananas. Go see it
- Merry Christmas and Cyclocross
- Flip, flip, flipadelphia
- Converting my cross wheels to tubeless. Yeah! No...
- Great time in Seattle. Time to head back to the b...
- Just walked into a strip mall bar for a alumni ch ...
- Army/Navy football today in Seatlle with the Amazo...
- 75% complete with my MBA
- Spent my morn breaking ice puddles with my new pin...
- Tim Hurson's Think Better was a decent read attem...
- At HP HQ with Haas@Work making these guys money
- Google Interview Completed, now the waiting game
- Say a prayer, interviewing at google today. Plus ...
- Reverse Sampson
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2008 (196)