Sunday, August 9, 2009

Esquire Tuesday on Sunday




I missed last tuesday. TOns to write here, but I need to share the following. I made it home from Hot August NIghts Old Timer's Car show in Reno in time to watch Entourage. One question: who the hell is E's new GF and why would he choose her over Emmanuelle Chriqui? WTF? Well, after looking at the above pics, I have decided that her 'alien-I dont ever eat-and I weigh 87 lbs" self is fine with me. What do you think? Women (read: mom), I expect to hear your opinion.

4 comments:

Jarrett said...

what's with all the concentration camp survivors? this chick looks like rasmussen's sister.

Anonymous said...

She is a pretty girl. But I would be safe to say "High Maintenance"
too~! Probably with a boatload of issues too...... want that???? lcb

Wick said...

She looks thick to me.

The Pardo Family said...

she's alright...


Blog Archive