Thursday, September 27, 2007



So I plugged in my iphone and my two most nagging issues were resolved by the firmware upgrade. I can now select which ringer I use for text messages and I can use itunes!

I think the pricing strategy was beyond crap. I am very greatful I received my iphone as a gift. I never would have spent that kind of money on a phone. Thats 1/4 to a dura ace SRM! I also saw the new cervelo r3 from interbike. If that bike doesnt make you want to get out and ride, you may need to get out more!

As always, looking for advice from anyone going through/gone through the B school application process. I am so close to being done with my first app. Say a prayer for me!

1 comment:

Step Child said...

Dude how about an update on the iPhone. Is that thing the bomb or what? I'm thinking about switching providers just to get one.