Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Esquire Tuesday







I took some heat today for not posting earlier. Sorry, I was in my strategy final and the prof would have thought it a little odd that I was trying to fit my "get out of jail card" girl into my plan to save CarMax. Anyway, yes, scarlett jo is my one hollywood celeb that if I had I girlfriend, I would make said girlfriend allow me this one "get out of jail free card."

And I saw Colby Callait this weekend. She was a very beautiful girl, very humble, and very nice. Jason Mraz put on a good show with james morrison.

One more final and a paper edit and I am done with my first year of B-school.

Also, I am pretty sure this is my last post of beautiful women for a while. I am traveling to Liberia next week. It is likely that is more important to discuss than who is hot. Plus, I need to think about what I want to leave here. My mother reads this thing afterall

2 comments:

Glover said...

You said - "Also, I am pretty sure this is my last post of beautiful women for a while. I am traveling to Liberia next week. It is likely that is more important to discuss than who is hot." That's total crap, Bender! That liberal left coast school is changing you - I'm not sure I even know you anymore.

Ryan said...

lol glover is one funny guy. Good luck on your trip!