Saturday, February 21, 2009



I found this pic on my buddy's facebook. Had to post it here. This is what bren wrote about the incident:

"I can't decide who I'd rather be- the pusher or the LiveClean devil. pissing off lance enough that he shoves you to the ground is almost as good as winning the Tour de France 7 times."

I guess the devil calls himself the "liveclean" devil--not livestrong. Messed up man. Check out the pitchfork. Personally, I think Lance is the man. I love all the naysayers. Bring it. Lance is a super-human. To ride to a 12th place finish after 3 years off is remarkable. Insane actually. This fat-boy devil deserves a good knock on his ass.

5000 ft of climbing in 65 miles today. Legs are coming back. Maybe I'll just take the summer off and ride my bike. Thoughts?

4 comments:

Wick said...

best thought youve had in months

Chris said...

Maybe Lance is just patting him on the shoulder? Probably not.

This yellow and black fat @$$ is bushleague. I hope he fell down.

On the Versus coverage today I saw Mic Rogers punch a crazy spectator in the neck.

Chris said...

Bike Snob NYC posted about the Lance incident as well. They have pictures of the bumblebee fatboy falling in the snow: http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com/2009/02/bike-buzz-old-bikes-new-humiliations.html

Anonymous said...

do it man, you only live once! you may never get another opportunity like the summer comming