Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blow it up

I found this car interesting. First, I don't think that the owner is
attempting to fool anyone with the message portrayed via the words
written. However, from a distance, I think it is fair to asume that
this individual does support some cause. insert what you like here:
cancer, troops, Berkeley trees, ect. That would mislead you to
believe that his/her cause were worthwhile.

So what it comes down to is the ultimate question: who am I to judge
what is noble or worthy?

Today I couldn't get the following notion out of my head: don't expect
too much and you won't be let down. I guess pre-conceived notions
about individuals can be so off base. Which leads me back to the old
testament "judge not lest ye be judged.". Maybe I am most disappointed
with my own inability to predict character. I am happy that true
colors always shine through and people are who they are.


This may seem like a bunch of code. It's not. I am very thankful for
the people in my life that love me. I am also thankful that God
watches over me. I am thankful for the opportunity before me.

Good chatting with you drew! Wicknasty.blogspot.com waits another day
for it's genesis. Annie, how about one less glass of wine at dinner!
Wwwwwhhhhaaaaaatttt!

No comments: